This is number 2, thanks Stashmatters for the nomination! This is my second versatile blogger award ya!
• Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
• Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about myself:
- I have a love hate relationship with my job, but who doesn’t?
- I love crafting and being creative, but sometimes I’m too lazy to finish a project, which reminds me… I have a few projects waiting for me to finish!
- I have a whole room dedicated to my crafting…
- I have a dog named Charlie! I don’t blog a lot about him, but there are TONS of photos on Instagram of him!
- My favourite ethnicity of food is ASIAN food! I grew up with it, and the flavours just appeal to my palette more than any other type of cuisine, and i’ve tried a lot of different types…
- Italian food comes in a very close second for favourite foods.
- I can speak cantonese, which apparently is a dying langauge!
Nominations (I’m only nominating 5):