Wow, this is an honour for me since it’s my very first blog nomination and there’s two awards at that! So Thank You Romance Done Write for this nomination!
So there are some rules to the Awards….
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and/or the Real Neat Blogger Award with links to their blogs.
- Finally, post 7 things about yourself. (Answer the person who nominates you questions, and then ask 7 of your own.)
- Also remember to add the Versatile Blogger and the Real Neat Blog pics to your post.
My Nominations in no particular order:
- The Wanderlust Blog – Travel
- Gastrofork – Food and Travel
- Styled with Joy – Fashion and Beauty
- Stash Matters – Fastion and Beauty
- Life As Lisa Knows It – Health and Lifestyle
- miscelaineousencounters – beauty and lifestyle
- home is what you make it – lifestyle
- No Ordinary Gal – lifestyle
- Go Jules Go – lifestyle/humour
- The Amused Bouche – Food Blog
- Nanny Cool – lifestyle
- Poety is my Aeroplane – Poetry
- Nomzi Kumalo – Poetry
- Crazy Green Thumbs – Gardening
- For Those Who Love Dresses – fashion/sewing
Questions asked of me:
1. What is your favorite color? The colour of the moment is definitely yellow. But an all time favourite colour is definitely red.
2. If you could have any super power what would it be? I would have the power to teleport anywhere! That way I can travel the world without worrying about airfare and accommodations! I can just quickly teleport anywhere I want in the world. Can you image what traveling would be like?? AMAZING! Weekend trip to see the pyramids in Egypt? NO PROBLEM!
3. Do you have more than one blog? I used have a crafting blog, but I just merged it with this one as I realized I wanted to blog more than just crafty things.
4. If money wasn’t an issue, where would you go on vacation? Europe, europe and europe! I’ve been there 3 times, and it’s still not enough time to see…..but the list of places to visit goes on and on….
5. How do you feel about tomatoes (love’em or hate’em)? I have a like not like relationship with tomatoes.. I didn’t really eat them as a kid, then ate them in my twenties..as I’m starting my thirties..I find that i’m not as attracted to the taste as I was again…
6. Cats or dogs? DOGS!!! especially this guy…my Charlie!
7. What’s your favorite cartoon? wow this one is hard to answer…. I was obsessed withTinker Bell for awhile, loved her sassiness!
My question for nominees who choose to accept:
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live and why?
- Where’s your favourite place to blog?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Do you prefer driving or taking public transit?
- How many times a day do you post a blog?
- Who is your favourite celebrity?
- What’s your life moto?
Thanks again for the nomination! For those who choose to accept, I look forward to reading your posts!