Want to learn new techniques and tools for your crafting? This is THE perfect way to do it especially if you’re JUST starting out and want to take YOUR SKILLS to the NEXT LEVEL. This is also a great club to meet others while budgeting your craft spending! Every month we’ll learn a new technique and make a couple of projects!
What you get by joining CLUB:
• 8 months of FREE monthly club meetings with your other club members, where you learn techniques by making projects. You use my tools, punches, stamp sets and The Big Shot (die-cut machine).
• I will print out the techniques on white cardstock (that you will purchase in the first month) and I’ll print out the technique for you to keep to remember!
• One month where YOU get to be the ‘hostess’ and receive the first level of hostess benefits ($20 free merchandise and a free stamp set).
• Increase your benefits in your hostess month by hosting a workshop for you and your friends. All orders placed at the event will be added to your club month, to increase your free hostess dollars! Or, just sit back with your automatic first level benefits if you choose.
What you do:
• Sign up for 8 months in the club.
• Each month, purchase at least $25 in orders (which will go towards the benefits of that month’s ‘hostess’)
STAMP CLUB WILL START IN JANUARY 27TH We will meet every LAST THURSDAY of the month
and for 8 months
SPACES ARE LIMITED SO JOIN NOW!!!
CONTACT ME by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 604-817-7918
Here’s one of the cards that we’ll be making on THURSDAY JANUARY 27TH – can you guess what technique I will be teaching you???
I created this card using the Sweet Shop’s Template: